Have you ever been frustrated by your pension or felt that it could be working harder for you? Do you run your own business or plan to start one in the near future?
If the answers are ‘yes’ then our SIPP seminars could be perfect for you.
What will the seminar include?
We believe that with some imagination and a bit of ‘left field’ thinking, both new and existing pensions can be put to good use to help a business.
The seminars will be particularly useful for those people who already run a business as well as those people thinking of starting a business in the future.
During the seminars we will show:
• How pensions can make loans to your business
• How your pension can help you to become your own landlord
• How you can improve your cashflow by using your pension to buy a commercial property you already own
• How pensions and the intellectual property of your business can interact
• How your pension can buy shares in private companies
• How your pension can improve liquidity in your business
Don’t worry it won’t be all complicated theory; the sessions will be interactive, easy to follow and above all practical, we want to give you ideas which will genuinely help your business.
Who should come?
• Business owners, the seminar will contain useful information for all sizes of business
• Existing pension investors who feel that their pension could be doing more for them
• Solicitors and Accountants who have clients which could benefit from the information we will be providing
• New start ups who are perhaps finding it hard to get finance from their bank
• Property developers, who want a more tax efficient way of developing property
The seminars are always free to attend and can easily be booked online.
Numbers will be limited to approximately 20 for each seminar and members of the Investment Sense team (right) specialising in SIPPs will be on hand to deal with any questions you may have.