Planning for retirement
Are you looking forward to giving up work but not sure how or when it will happen?
We work with lots of clients like you. Clients who are working hard and looking forward to paying off the mortgage (and the kids flying the nest!).
Usually, this is the stage when you can afford to put more money away for your retirement.
Which is why now is a great time to put financial plans in place; plans which will make a real difference to the type of retirement you’ll have.
What’s important to you?
We can help you to decide:
- The things you want to do whilst you’re still working – Travel? Home improvements? Hobbies?
- What kind of retirement you want to have, and how much it’s likely to cost
- How to support your children, for example through university or onto the property ladder
- When you’ll have enough money to retire and have the lifestyle you want
How we can help
We’re here to make your finances as stress-free as possible. Using a combination of:
- Cash-flow planning: looking at your income and expenditure as well as ‘what-if’ scenarios
- Investment planning: making sure that your investments are growing in the way that you need to achieve your aims
- Retirement planning: ensuring that your pensions are performing as well as they can to provide you with the income you’ll need in retirement
- Estate planning: helping you to leave as much of your wealth as possible to your loved ones
…we’ll help you to put together a plan to help you achieve all of the things that are important to you.
We’ll identify any potential issues which may prevent you from achieving your aims, then work with you to overcome them. If you work with us, we’ll make it happen!
The value of your investment (and any income from them) can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invested. Levels of taxation will depend on the individual circumstances of the investor and are subject to change.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Tax and Estate Planning.
Are you ready?
If you’re ready to start planning for your retirement, contact us today for a free, no-obligation meeting.Contact us