Are you ready to retire but not sure if you can do it yet?
For clients who are over 55, there are lots of options to consider, even if they’re some years from claiming their State Pension.
You may be working fewer hours already or considering cutting back. You may even be considering a change of career.
This is a time of significant transition, so it’s important that you have the right guidance to make the decisions around your spending, saving and investing.
What’s important to you?
We can help you to decide:
- What wealth you have and whether it will fund the retirement you want to have
- Whether you can afford to reduce your working hours now, or change career completely
- How much your preferred lifestyle in retirement will cost and when you can afford to stop working
- Whether you can afford to spend money on luxuries
- If you need to spend your wealth or preserve it for future generations
How we can help
We’re here to make your finances as stress-free as possible. Using a combination of:
- Cash-flow planning: looking at your income and expenditure as well as ‘what-if’ scenarios
- Pension planning: exploring all of the options available to you, such as flexible drawdown
- Tax planning: ensuring that you only pay the necessary amount of tax on your income
- Investment planning: making sure that you’re taking the right level of risk with your investments to achieve your income requirements
- Estate planning: helping you to leave as much of your wealth as possible to your loved ones
…we’ll help you to put together a plan to help you achieve all of the things that are important to you.
We’ll identify any potential issues which may prevent you from achieving your aims, then work with you to overcome them. If you work with us, we’ll make it happen!
The value of your investment (and any income from them) can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invested. Levels of taxation will depend on the individual circumstances of the investor and are subject to change.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Tax and Estate Planning.
Are you ready?
If you’re ready to start your retirement, contact us today for a free, no-obligation meeting.Contact Us