Are you concerned about your continuing retirement?
Occasionally, we meet clients who have not previously had financial planning advice and are now in retirement.
If you or a loved one has retired and you want to ensure that their income will be enough to meet their needs, we can help.
What’s important to you?
We can help you to decide:
- What wealth you have and whether it will continue to fund the retirement you want
- Whether you can afford to spend money on luxuries, or give it away to your loved ones or charity
- If you can afford to spend your wealth or preserve it for future generations
- How you can pay for things like care fees, both now and in the future
How we can help
We’re here to make your finances as stress-free as possible. Using a combination of:
- Cash-flow planning: looking at your income and expenditure as well as ‘what-if’ scenarios
- Tax planning: ensuring that you only pay the necessary amount of tax on your income
- Investment planning: making sure that you’re taking the right level of risk with your investments to achieve your income requirements
- Estate planning: helping you to leave as much of your wealth as possible to your loved ones
…we’ll help you to put together a plan to help you achieve all of the things that are important to you.
We’ll identify any potential issues which may prevent you from achieving your aims, then work with you to overcome them. If you work with us, we’ll make it happen!
The value of your investment (and any income from them) can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invested. Levels of taxation will depend on the individual circumstances of the investor and are subject to change.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Tax and Estate Planning.
Are you ready?
If you want to feel more secure about your retirement, contact us today for a free, no-obligation meeting.Contact Us